CSWIP Preparatory Classes:
The Certification Scheme for Welding Inspection Personnel (CSWIP) provides the requirements for assessment and certification of individuals seeking to demonstrate their competence in the tasks and responsibilities of specific job roles.
The Course CSWIP 3.1 includes;
1. All types Welding Defects and its caused and remedial measures which affect the quality of welds.
2. General Welding Technology, Equipment specification and Codes & Standards
3. Non-Destructive Testing and Destructive Testing on Welding Joints.
4. PQR,WPS, WQT and Welding Symbols
5. Weldability of steels & Consumables used
6. Preheat and Post weld Heat requirement applications.